For all consent products, site owners will want to delineate which cookies are necessary for the website/services to function (e.g. chat, marketing automation, personalization, etc.). For example, if a cookie is necessary and is marked as marketing, and the chat service for example needs it to function, that service will be interrupted. If this occurs, updating the cookie category resolves the issue.
Articles in this section
- Is Springtime's solution secure?
- What web visitor consent details are tracked by Springtime?
- Does Springtime maintain an audit trail of the changes applied to the various cookies associated with our website and who is provided access to this information?
- What CMS platforms does Springtime support?
- Can Springtime be implemented on a custom-coded website