Yes. Springtime takes each of its clients' security very seriously and has a duty to protect every site visitor. Springtime conducts quarterly PEN tests, pre-release static code testing, and ongoing security awareness training to provide the highest level of security.
Articles in this section
- Is Springtime's solution secure?
- What web visitor consent details are tracked by Springtime?
- Does Springtime maintain an audit trail of the changes applied to the various cookies associated with our website and who is provided access to this information?
- What CMS platforms does Springtime support?
- Can Springtime be implemented on a custom-coded website